Wednesday, February 22, 2012

New Content

Okay, so you know how I said this project was complete? Well, fuck all of that because apparently the creators decided to finish up that incomplete recollection room and do a bunch of after stories for all the other characters while they were at it!

Most of the extra stories are pretty short, but altogether they're somewhat lengthy. Considering I also need to reprogram some of the stuff into a English locale-usable format and some other stuff, it'll still probably take a while.

14 comments:

  1. Just when you thought you were finished, huh?

    Well, good news for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Afterstories?

    Sweet.

    Thanks again for your good work : D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing the bonus content translated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, status report?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate to be a nagging bastard, but it's been over a month now. Could you give us some sign of life, please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm alive, but I've been a swamped. I haven't gotten any more work on this done, and I'm not quite sure when I'll be able to.

      Delete
  6. Gahhhh Oh My God is there an FAQ for this game I'm stuck and it's driving me crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lord Commander ObviousApril 25, 2012 at 11:11 AM

    http://vontranslation.blogspot.com/2012/01/walkthrough.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to pry, but what is it that is keeping you so busy is it work, family, or other stuff. Just curious is all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So, how about a status report?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'LL SUCK YOUR COCK FOR SOME LIFESIGNS

    ReplyDelete