Monday, February 13, 2012

Progress [02/13/12]

Right. I've spent some more of my free time on this and have sort of gotten back into the swing of things. The Exorcist is the only one left now, and I've started on him, so it shouldn't be an incredibly long time before I'm finished with the translation.

With that said, I've been looking around at the programming and I noticed a few things I'd like to take care of before I actually put out a release. To be more detailed, once the Exorcist (and developer/recollection room) scene is done, I'm going over the new parts of the script a bit to try and edit any typos or whatnot that I find, and after that I'm going to see if I can't fix a few errors (like a few CGs not showing up properly during one of Theresia's sex scenes), and after THAT I need to see if I can't connect an after story of some sort of sex scene between the Exorcist, Mea and Amuni. (Do note, I'm not sure this scene is actually complete, since the developer left it unattached to their main game in any way, it's just sort of some floating text in the developer room along with some unused CGs you can find in the pictures folder, but we'll see, yeah?)

tl;dr: There's more work I need to do after the translation, so when that's done it's not going to be released right away. Just so you know.


Changes from the preceding post are bolded.

Souffle (Innkeeper): Corruption complete
Mint (Bartender): Corruption complete
Metallica (Blacksmith): Corruption complete
Kukuru and Kukuri (Peddlers): Corruption complete
Dagger (Dancer): Corruption complete
Pastel (Blond bar patron): Corruption complete
Theresia, Barton, and Claude (Sister A, Villagers B&C): Corruption complete
Tsubame and Mayfair (Adventurer duo): Corruption complete
Daisy (Pink-haired bar patron): Corruption complete
Arud (Southern guard): Corruption complete
Stone (Novelist): Corruption complete
Randy and Sepia (Shopkeepers): Corruption complete
John, David, Kokomo, and Sherry (4 Children): Corruption complete
Brigitte and Moscow (Sister B and Priest): Corruption complete
Dragon: Scene complete
Brothel: Scene complete
Slayer (Swordsman): Corruption complete
Erdin (Guard captain): Corruption complete
Daiya and Metallica Date: Scene complete
Final corruptions: Corruption complete
Exorcist: 1/10th complete
Developer room: Nothing
Recollection room: Nothing
Miscellaneous translation: Complete

As a measure of length, it should be noted I consider all the corruptions from Theresia to Slayer to be another third of the game, and Erdin and the final corruptions (including the Exorcist) to be the last third, as they're very long. The developer room is fairly small, and the recollection room will just involve copy+pasting all the sex scene's text (and also connecting it to an playable path, as it doesn't seem that the creator finished implementing it into the game).

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing this. I have enjoyed this game up to .71 and am looking forward to the final version.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear it, and I hope the last section doesn't disappoint.

      Delete
  2. Absolutely excellent news.

    Of course, if the afterstory was left separate in the original, who knows if there wasn't a good reason for that...

    Still, nothing wrong with translating it, at any rate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, looking at some of the old data, it seems that the after story data and images were added in the 1.05 patch, so there is something of a reason. Access of it was actually possible previously (unlike what I initially thought), but somewhat hidden, so I'll be editing it to be a bit more obvious to people.

      Delete