Thursday, August 16, 2012

The End

Again.

Here's the English v2.0 release. And, if you haven't seen it already, do check out the character popularity poll results.

All in all, there's a good chunk of new text in the end-game scene room, but you might end up disappointed in some cases since many of them are extremely short. There are tidbits of information about the VoN world here and there though that I found quite interesting. On the matter of the Mea/Mare name, since the polls on ended up favoring the former, I decided not to go back and edit her name. I did add in a little info on the matter in Mea's character profile that wasn't there originally, however.

Anyway. Now that that's all finished up, I'll probably be sticking around for a week, potentially fix any reported bugs/grammatical errors, and then leave and never look back. This project ended up being far longer and more involved than I initially figured that one bored afternoon when I started. Honestly, I'm not particularly proud of the work, because I played fast and loose with the translation more times than I would have liked (both for the new content and the older stuff), but in this case it came from a sort of desperation that if I didn't I'd never finish it.

I did have some fun, but this has been an exhausting endeavor, and I'm glad it's finished. Again. It's not exactly the most polished project, but regardless of my feelings on the matter, I hope you've enjoyed it.

Sincerely,

rabidchibi0

10 comments:

  1. Thank you very much! :3
    I really enjoyed this game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your hard work. Without your translation, I (and many others) would not have been able to enjoy this game. Thanks again and good luck with all your future endeavors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for persevering. You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much. Your translation is much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great thank you for the translation of this great rpg.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What game are the characters in this made with? May I ask?

    I want to make my own :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Should be this one, but I'm not entirely sure:

      http://3dcg.info.tm/wiki/3D_Custom_Girl_Wiki

      http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/80151-3D-Custom-Girl-Cellshaded-customizable-girls!

      There are tons of mods, so you can create anything you want, really.

      Delete
  7. How rare that you stuck this out to the end. So many dead projects out there, after all.

    Well done, sir. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Indeed. Thank you translator god, for showering your children with his bounty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ever since playing this game, I've been unable to find another game of similar quality or better.

    Any recommendations for other high quality games like this one?

    ReplyDelete