Thursday, August 16, 2012

Bovine Victory

The Cow Girl wins the character poll!

I have to admit, I was surprised at the outcome of this little poll. While I think many votes many have just been because it was amusing, I was not expecting the cow girl to be the most popular behind the copout answer of being unable to decide on a favorite. (On a side note, my favorite character was Sherry.)

Here's the entirety of the poll results, since I decided to get rid of it (It looked awful on the white background):

I can't choose just one! - 292 Votes (30%)
The Cow - 115 Votes (11%)
Metallica - 87 Votes (9%)
Mea - 82 Votes (8%)
Kukuru - 54 Votes (5%)
Mint - 50 Votes (5%)
Mural - 35 Votes (3%)
Slayer/Daiya - 28 Votes (2%)
Souffle - 26 Votes (2%)
Daisy - 22 Votes (2%)
That Random Girl at the End - 21 Votes (2%)
Kukuri - 16 Votes (1%)
Dagger - 14 Votes (1%)
Tsubame - 14 Votes (1%)
Brigitte - 12 Votes (1%)
Theresia - 12 Votes (1%)
The Exorcist - 10 Votes (1%)
Pastel - 9 Votes (0%)
Story - 8 Votes (0%)
Amuni - 6 Votes (0%)
Aru - 5 Votes (0%)
Nove - 5 Votes (0%)
Betty - 4 Votes (0%)
Christy - 4 Votes(0%)
Jodie - 4 Votes (0%)
Mayfair - 4 Votes (0%)
Ran - 4 Votes (0%)
Sepia - 3 Votes (0%)
Sherry - 3 Votes (0%)
Bel - 2 Votes (0%)
The Familiars - 2 Votes (0%)
Jkank and the Chief - 2 Votes (0%)
Cicely - 1 Vote (0%)
Claudia - 1 Vote (0%)
The Council - 1 Vote (0%)
Diane - 1 Vote (0%)
Rudi - 1 Vote (0%)
Kokomo - 0 Votes (0%)

Votes in total: 960

So, yes. Metallica and Mea are in second and third place, but the cow girl has a rather wide lead over them. Congratulations, cow girl! You're the most popular girl in the English community of Village of Nightmare.

Incidentally, the most popular girl in the Japanese community was apparently Daisy. One of the creators had a poll that ended shortly after the last edition was released, and she came out on the top (with the cow girl in third place!) and this image was posted:
First place, Daisy: "Yes!☆ First place!☆ Thank you everyone!☆"
Second place tie, Kukuru: "Mmgh... How frustrating..."
Second place tie, Mural: "Oh dear, I lost.♪"
Third place, Cow girl: "Aren't I pretty out of place in this line up? Still... thank you for voting for me."

Anyway. Thank you to everyone who participated in this little poll. I hope it gave you a little bit of amusement.

2 comments:

  1. Gratz on finishing.

    Even a short project is satisfying to get done properly, and I have enjoyed the results of this effort of yours.

    Also the Cow-girl's sprite was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh... Slightly surprised that not at many people liked Theresia as me. I found her to be the hottest one =/

    ReplyDelete