Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Progress [08/15/12]

All after story translations are complete.

A tad later than I'd hoped, but I've finished up the last bit of text. I still need to go over all of the new stuff to proofread, as well as make sure there aren't any programming errors with the scene replays (which I know there at least SOME I need to fix), but I believe I'll be releasing version 2 of Village of Nightmare sometime tomorrow (08/16/12).

Also, as the poll on the right can tell you, there's a very large majority in favor of just keeping the main character's name as Mea, so I'll be doing that. Sorry, people who voted for Mare!

EDIT:

On another note, I've also decided to end the character popularity poll today. I figure since I'm hopefully going to be done with this project by tomorrow (barring a short extended stint to fix any errors), I should wrap up everything I've left sort of hanging. If you haven't voted for your favorite character, be sure to do so be today!

1 comment:

  1. Hurray!

    Thank you very much for sticking with it even when you didn't feel like finishing it.

    ReplyDelete