Wednesday, February 15, 2012

And that's a wrap.


Well, the English release is out, and hopefully finished barring any error fixes, so this project's complete. It was an enjoyable, if longer experience than I had initially expected, but oh well. I can't really say that it's that great of a translation, but I did the best I could, and I do feel I've learned a few things from it (not the least of which is to never, ever fucking use RPG Maker XP to make a game), so in the end it was a good experience.

I'm not planning on doing anymore game translations, nor am I really going to be updating or sticking around this blog beyond a couple weeks to oversee any possible fixes, but the internet's an interesting place, so who knows what'll happen.

Regardless, for everyone following the project: thanks for the support. It helped move me along in my lazy pace. I hope you and everyone else enjoy(ed) the game.

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the work man ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. No reason to make yourself small. You're one of the faster game translators I know of.

    Thanks for your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic work, bro.

    It was swift, and I'm glad you saw it through to the end.

    : D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for translation , u know , now youre kind of heroe of Jap.Hentai freaks :D

    Ty once more :D

    (+ I know its too early to ask .... but do you thing abou translating another game? im just curius ^^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like I said, I don't really have any plans on translating another game. I've attempted several others before this, and generally stopped before I made any significant progress. (The only other game I've even made a small dent in was Soukoukijou Iris, which I had made a patch with something like 4-5 sex scenes poorly translated with.)

      If I ever do another game, it'd need to be both short, simple, and something I have at mild interest in. (And also a game without much of any following, as they would likely find and kill me for mangling their favored game with my amateurish translation skills.)

      Delete
    2. Ohh...I kind of understand that :D... Anyway ty for answer :)

      (lol :D better Ameteurish than none :) btw. its not amateurish! :O )

      Delete
  5. Thanks for all your hardwork. It is much appreciated ^^

    Besides the translation, I discovered a cool game thanks to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. THANK YOU VERY MUCH

    The internet needs more depraved people such as yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Incredibly belated thanks and hey you came up on google!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post. hantai

    ReplyDelete